Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas from Buenos Aires

Che...

Merry Christmas folks!

Today the Jonster and I slept in a little bit and then headed to mass. Christmas in BA just really isnt the same like it is back home. I think Ive just been too spoiled with Christmas in Omaha where the fam is around, its cold, and you have all the family traditions 'n stuff. Gonna spend next Christmas in O-town.

This week looks to be quite a busy one. Lots of neighborhoods to visit, museums to visit, steak to eat, and beer to drink.

let the fun begin!

laters...jp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James,
Merry Christmas! Sorry that Christmas today was....."unfulfilling", so-to-speak, but at least you've got some fam around, right? Enjoy the rest of your holiday and stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Petes,

Hey buddy. I am sorry I have not written in so long. I want to wish you a belated birthday, belated Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope all is good with you. I can understand how you miss your family. I understand that Rafal is going to be visiting you. You guys are going to have a blast. Currently I am in North Carolina with Jen. I am spending all three weeks of Christmas vacation here. So far it is paradise. I found out yesterday that I will be graduating in May. I am pumped. I will talk to you later dude. I am going to go get some...food.

Peace,

Seeba

Anonymous said...

james,
happy new years will see you in 5 days.
r