Monday, May 05, 2008

annoy your friends with anonymous postcards from abroad


After a two year break, it's time to break out and travel again. This trip will be Spain and Morocco!

The trip will be a blast and I'm looking forward to marking two more continents off my list. There is a ton to do over in Madrid and I'm looking forward to eating some tapas and seeing some bullfighting.

I'm also looking forward to writing a few postcards. Here's a little background information about me and my postcards. During the last trip, I sent 170-some postcards to friends and family describing various sights and experiences. It's fun to send a postcard and it's exciting to receive mail that's not a bill, right? You bet!

Well, how about this...have you every wanted to antagonize your friend from afar? Well then, listen up. I have established an eBay auction that will allow you the opportunity to anonymously bid on me sending your friend postcards from the middle of Spain and Morocco. You provide me intimate details about your friend and I will write them asking them about information only their close friends would know.

hope all is well and your friend wonders why someone is sending them postcards from abroad.

Cheers!

James



Here's the link if the embedded link doesnt work.
http://cgi.ebay.com/annoy-your-friends-with-anonymous-postcards-from-abroad_W0QQitemZ200221954665QQihZ010QQcategoryZ919QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No comments: