Friday, October 28, 2005

Greetings from Lima!

Well I made it here in one piece and used today to get my energy back.

Customs was a mess in the Lima International Airport. Seven planes all landed within the same hour so we all got to spend an hour and a half waiting in line to get our passport stamped. Didnt get a warm fuzzy from that.

I arrived at the hostel at around 2am and went to bed. Woke up at 12pm and had a little breakfast and the hostel owner gave me a map of the city and some ideas about where to go and what to avoid. After that he invited the other hostel guest and I to eat lunch with his family. Frances is the hostel owner and he is a very nice guy.

Im tired, again...

drop me a comment and have a great day!

james

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it OK. When do you head to Machu Piccu?

- Jesse