Thursday, October 20, 2005

im sick of something...

bla...

My breakfasts here usually consists of fresh fruit, quesadillas or eggs, juice and a little coffee. By the time i get home from class at 2pm i am starvin like marvin.

Today was one of those days. Excitement filled because I arrived home to the smell of steak in the house and it was just about ready. My excitement turned sour after the first bite. Liver. I have never been a fan of liver and never will be. The last time I ate this stuff was way back when and I didn't like it then either.

Spicy salsa was the only alternative to hide the foul flavor of the liver, but then got the hiccups because my body wasn't ready for the spicy green salsa.

To make matters worse I had to leave early from volunteering because my stomach was not feeling well.

- - - liver - - - never again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...i hate liver too....other then the food it's great to hear that you are having a wonderful trip...have a drink for me..lata gator

Anonymous said...

haha you had to eat liver, who know you might eat cow testicles next that would be so sweet. take pictures if you do. and you being in movie IS PRETTY special however megan and I have our own celebrity Stalker name, drumroll
......
Dave Folley
crazy canadiens what will they think of next.